Comment on page
You can use pivot tables to aggregate data for quick insights. You just need to build the pivot once and watch the data update in real-time. 🔮
- To summarize data as a pivot table, highlight the table by clicking the upper-left of the table. Then select the
pivoticon in the navigation bar.
- A blank pivot table will display on the canvas, while a menu will appear to configure the pivot table.
- Drag a single source field or multiple source fields into a panel below to visualize data as a row, column, or value.
- For Rows or Columns, select the Details icon and select the sort order to sort a row or column source field.
- For Values, select the Details icon to summarize a value by any of the following:
- Count Unique