Orders enriched with fulfillment status.
Orders enriched with data on order fulfillement.
|unique_id||PK of the table|
|fulfillment_event_id||The unique ID for fulfillment event per source.|
|source_relation||The schema or database this record came from if you are making use of the |
|event_status||The status of the fulfillment. Valid values include: |
- pending: Shopify has created the fulfillment and is waiting for the third-party fulfillment service to transition it to 'open' or 'success'.
- open: The fulfillment has been acknowledged by the service and is in processing.
- success: The fulfillment was successful.
- cancelled: The fulfillment was cancelled.
- error: There was an error with the fulfillment request.
- failure: The fulfillment request failed.
|city||The city where the fulfillment event occurred.|
|country||The country where the fulfillment event occurred.|
|tracking_company||The name of the tracking company.|
|name||The uniquely identifying fulfillment name, consisting of two parts separated by a .. The first part represents the order name and the second part represents the fulfillment number. The fulfillment number automatically increments depending on how many fulfillments are in an order (e.g. #1001.1, #1001.2).|
|service||The fulfillment service associated with the fulfillment.|
|shipment_status||The current shipment status of the fulfillment. Valid values include: |
- label_printed: A label for the shipment was purchased and printed.
- label_purchased: A label for the shipment was purchased, but not printed.
- attempted_delivery: Delivery of the shipment was attempted, but unable to be completed.
- ready_for_pickup: The shipment is ready for pickup at a shipping depot.
- confirmed: The carrier is aware of the shipment, but hasn't received it yet.
- in_transit: The shipment is being transported between shipping facilities on the way to its destination.
- out_for_delivery: The shipment is being delivered to its final destination.
- delivered: The shipment was succesfully delivered.
- failure: Something went wrong when pulling tracking information for the shipment, such as the tracking number was invalid or the shipment was canceled.
|created_timestamp||The date and time when the fulfillment event was created. The API returns this value in ISO 8601 format.|
|order_id||The unique numeric identifier for the order.|
|order_refund_value||Order Refund Value|
|order_total_quantity||Order Total Quantity|
|order_total_tax||Order Total Tax|
|order_total_discount||Order Total Discount|
|estimated_delivery_at||The estimated delivery date based on the fulfillment's tracking number, as long as it's provided by one of the following carriers: USPS, FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post (Canada only). Value is |